• Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts
• Smooth descent with minimal variation in descent rate of a child and an adult
• Extensive safety testing
• No clutch bearing, eliminating a key point of failure present in other
• Gentle whirring noise alerts those below of descending climber
• Simple to install and easy to move to accommodate group programming
• Descent height of 12.5 meters provides the longest range of all modular systems
• Accommodates a wide range of climber weights from 10 to 150 kg
• Climbing Gyms
• Amusement Parks
• Entertainment Centers
• Recreation Centers
• Fitness Facilities
MINIMAL MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENT AND COST
• Webbing based system will not damage walls and is more natural
• Reduced webbing wear with unique delivery nozzle and field
• Lower maintenance and servicing costs
FUNCTION OF THE TRU BLUE AUTO BELAY
An auto belay is an automatic belay device that eliminates the need for a human belayer. TRUBLUE uses a patented self-regulating braking system, which is enabled by non-contacting magnetic braking technology. The auto belay takes up the slack as a
climber ascends and controls the descent when the climber reaches the top or in the event of a fall.
Incorporating auto belays into your facility helps you increase revenue while reducing costs and risk.
WHY USE AN AUTO BELAY?
• Increase programming while decreasing staff costs
• Attract single climbers
• Reduce barriers to entry for new climbers
• Provide your members with a unique endurance training tool
• Minimize your facility risk
The Trublue auto belay device can be purchased by contacting us.